- Member Firms
- Allied Solutions
- Ally Insurance
- American Financial & Automotive Services, Inc.
- AmTrust Financial Services, Inc.
- Arch Insurance Group
- Assurant Solutions
- Automobile Protection Corporation (APCO)
- CNA National Warranty Corporation
- CUNA Mutual Group
- Customer Service Center, Inc
- Diversified Insurance Facilities
- EFG Companies
- Ethos Group
- Family First Dealer Services LLC.
- First Colonial-Allstate
- Ford Motor Credit Company
- Frost Financial Services, Inc.
- Great American Insurance Companies
- GSFS Group/GS Administrators, Inc.
- Hendrick Autoguard
- IAS, L.P.
- Interstate National Dealer Services, Inc.
- JM&A Group
- JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
- MPP Co., Inc./Old United Casualty Company
- Nation Safe Drivers
- Ohio Indemnity Company
- Phoenix American Insurance Group
- QBE First
- Regional Acceptance Corporation
- Reinsurance Associates, Inc.
- Safe-Guard Products International
- Stonebridge Casualty Insurance Company
- The Warranty Group
- Toyota Financial Services
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services
- Zurich American Insurance Company
Join the Guaranteed Asset Protection Alliance
If you are in the business of insuring or offering guaranteed asset protection products, becoming a GAPA member offers many advantages.
Whether you are a lender that includes GAP agreements in your portfolio of financial protection choices for your customers, an insurance company that provides backing to a lender that offers such products, or a company that provides the necessary administrative support for GAP programs, the Guaranteed Asset Protection Alliance should be one of your partners.
Benefits of membership include:
- Lobbying - Skilled advocacy before legislative bodies and regulatory agencies in all 50 states with expertise in communicating with leadership and senior-level managers about issues of policy and compliance.
- Legislative Tracking - Electronic monitoring of legislation that may be aimed at regulating your company or your products. Upon request, we can also track pertinent issues for individual member companies.
- Legal Services – In our capacity as General Counsel to the Alliance, we review relevant case law, administrative opinions and other regulatory guidance documents requiring legal analysis affecting members companies.
- Alliance Management - Day-to-day management of the affairs of the Alliance include planning and holding teleconferences or special meetings; serving as custodian of Alliance funds, handling the invoicing and collection of dues and special assessments as well as maintenance of the Alliance web site.
- Information Services – Through our legislative and regulatory tracking efforts, we post summaries outlining key features of relevant legislation, new administrative bulletins or regulatory opinions that affect our members and other “hot” newsworthy items. This information is made available only to members through a password-protected component of web site.
Don’t Wait Another Day…..JOIN GAPA
Click here for membership dues information and the registration form.